Wednesday, August 14, 2013

19 Catastrophic failure

Productive day! It started that way at least. Initially we worked on fixing the FPS counter so we could measure our performance increases. However once we began monitoring performance we noticed it was significantly lower than our previously recorded figures. We tried removing some changes we made and we figured out that it functioned poorly without any of the features we have added recently. After checking some hardware issues we realized that the CPU was overheating and the cooling system had been failing. Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment